How do I withdraw coins?
1. Log in to your iBankEx account
2. Click on “Balances” and choose the currency you want to withdraw. Using “USDT” as an example, click on “Withdraw”.
3. Input the amount and withdrawal address in which you want your USDT to be withdrawn to. Click on “Withdraw”.
4. The security authentication screen will appear.
You will need to enter all of the verification codes, for every Two-factor Authentication method that you have set up on your account.
The screenshot below shows an account that has been setup with Email and Google Authenticator Two-factor Authentication as part of their account security. As such, the user is required to enter the Email Verification Code received in their Email, as well as the Google Authenticator Code before they can confirm the withdrawal.
5. Once the withdrawal request has been submitted. You will see a screen similar to the below.
You may check on the status of your withdrawal by clicking on “Track Withdrawal Status”
6. The status will be reflected as "Completed" once the withdrawal has been completed.