1. How do I buy Bitcoins using iBank Digital?
You must have a valid Canadian mobile number and access to INTERAC e-Transfer or Flexepin to pay for the coins.
2. Do I need to signup to iBank Digital to buy or spend Bitcoins?
3. Do I need to provide personal identification documents?
4. Why do I need a valid mobile number for my purchase?
Mobile numbers acts as a credible source for a primary identifier. Since we don’t collect any personal ID’s, we required a valid Canadian mobile number.
5. Why do I need to record an audio clip of myself?
As a security measure to protect our customers, we need to ensure you are the actual person making the transaction.
6. Do I get a receipt for my purchase?
Yes. Receipts will be sent to your email and through SMS.
7. How many Bitcoins can I buy or spend?
Minimum purchase (per transaction) $60
Maximum purchase (per transaction) $500Prices are in Canadian Dollar (CAD).
8. Do you offer any other payment methods to buy Bitcoins other than INTERAC e-Transfer?
Not at the moment, but credit card payments coming soon.
9. What provinces do you service in Canada?
We service all Canadian Provinces other than Quebec.